Here are my notes from today’s Seattle income tax Court of Appeals hearing . . .Read the entire blog
At a recent public meeting the WEA union dropped its opposition to opening new charter schools
- CIPELE DALBELLO VIPER 4 JUNIOR SKI BOOTS BRAND NEW SIZE (FS10) - S
- Morrow Wildflower golden Woman Snowboard Boots Size UK6 (EU39.5)
- GUL 5MM ALL PURPOSE ZIPPED BOOTS WATERSPORTS KAYAK CANOE HIKING SAIL SIZE 9
- Lee Precision Auto Bench Prime (90700)
- 2019 LEMFO H1 Women Smart Bracelet Heart Rate Smart Watch Smartphone For Android
- Daiwa Shore Jigging Rod Spinning Jig Caster MX 96MH Fishing Pole From Japan
- Penn Spinfisher VI 2500 + 135m Sufix PERFORMANCE PRO 8 0,15 mm 10,2 kg
- Okuma Inspira Spinning Reel Size 30 - White
- Fly Fishing Line Big Fly WF7F Freshwater Fly Line Big Fly for long,Casts
- 1750-1601-05 Circle Y Julie Goodnight Wind River Trail Saddle 16 Wide Walnut
- STUBBEN STAFFILI CUOIO VEGETALE – S (130 CM)
Leaders of Impact, Salish Sea Elementary Charter School, just approved to open in Seattle
Last week I attended a public meeting of the Washington State Charter School Commission. This Commission decides how many new charter schools to open each year. Despite the bright early summer sunshine flowing into the large meeting room at the Technology Access Foundation in South Seattle, attendees felt a marked note tension in the air.
Past Commission meetings have been marred by protests and disruptions from the state's powerful WEA union. Union executives hate the idea that parents, especially in marginalized and underserved communities, might "escape" the system by choosing their own schools. For years they have tried, so far without success, to shut down every charter school in the state. Instead, new community-based versions of the popular independent public schools open every year.
The Commission last week began with testimony from parents, teachers and other concerned members of the public. Many had traveled from Bellingham to speak out in support of Whatcom Intergenerational High School (WHIS), which is working with local tribes to provide support for students. One woman joyfully sang a Native American song in support. At that point the tension noticeably lightened, and smiles broke out across the room. Even normally stern Commission members softened their air of official dignity.FSC 2 THRUSTER FIN SET SURFBOARD TRI PERFORMANCE DOWN THE LINE Read the entire blog
Corn and soybean producers with large farms in the Midwest will be the primary beneficiaries of the newest round of “help” meant to off set the cost of the tariff war with China.
There are two major problems with the bailout funds and their disbursement. First, the funds are tied to acres planted rather than historic acres and yields. Second, the timing of the announcement has the potential to have a direct effect on the number of acres planted.Roxy Short Sleeve Upf 50 Rash Vest Girls Surf Gear - Med bluee Full Floral Big Sw
WPC IN THE NEWS
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition